Water-Cooled Portable Chillers
Our Water-Cooled Portable Chillers with a standard capacity of 3 tons to 20 tons circulate a fluid medium between 20° – 70°F. Designed, engineered and manufactured with non-proprietary components, portable water-cooled chillers from Budzar Industries are designed to last and are built for high performance in an industrial duty application.
Construction of Water-Cooled Portable Chillers
Portable Water-Cooled Chillers feature a non-ferrous construction which guarantees against rust and prolongs the life of your chiller. A bronze impeller pump, stainless steel evaporator and non-ferrous water circuit keep your process free of rust contaminates and keep the chiller running more efficiently.
A rugged heavy-duty cabinet with easily removable powder coated sheet metal enclosure panels is designed to withstand a tough process or plant environment. Other top quality rugged components utilized in the manufacturing process include a Copeland condenser unit with hermetic refrigeration compressor, a Hot-Gas Bypass which accommodates a wide range of conditions and prevents damaging compressor cycling. The Hot-Gas Bypass also allows for more capacity control which means better temperature control for your process.
Each water-cooled portable chiller is factory tested prior to shipping to ensure top quality.
For over 40 years Budzar Industries has engineered, designed and manufactured both Water-Cooled and Air-Cooled Portable Chillers and are experts in process temperature control.
Programmable Logic Controller Features
The Programmable Logic Controller( PLC) and Diagnostic Display continuously monitors and displays
- refrigerant high and low pressures
- pump flow
- set-point temperature
- process return temperature
- process supply temperature
Standard Features include:
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Non-Ferrous construction
- Stainless steel/brazed plate evaporator with copper pipe
- Extra-large stainless-steel reservoir
- Stainless steel pump
- Solenoid Valve
- Optional Electronic hot gas by-pass valve provides excellent cooling capacity control
- Aluminum tank level gauge with built in thermometer
- Pump motor solid state overload protection
- Oversized refrigerant filter/drier
- Cleanable air inlet filters
- Lift-Off” easy to remove access panels
- Powder coated cabinet
- Pre-mounted condenser water regulating valve
- Factory tested prior to shipment