Air-Cooled Portable Chillers
Budzar Industries has been engineering, designing and manufacturing Air-Cooled Portable Chillers and Water-Cooled Portable Chillers for over 40 years.
Our Air-Cooled Portable Chillers with a standard capacity range of .08 tons to 20 tons are built for high performance with a Programmable Logic Controllers and are designed to circulate a fluid medium between 20° – 70°F.
The Programmable Logic Controller with a diagnostic display continuously monitoring and displaying high and low pressure, pump flow, set-point temperature, process return temperature, process supply temperature.
Other standard features of the portable air-cooled chillers include a hot gas bypass which permits the chiller to accommodate a wide range of conditions. The non-ferrous construction including a bronze impeller pump and a stainless steel evaporator guarantee that rust will not ruin or contaminate your process and the chiller will run more efficiently.
A large stainless steel reservoir functions as a buffer against varying load conditions which greatly enhances the water temperature stability.
The Air-Cooled Portable Chillers features top quality non-proprietary components that will stand up to the process and plant environment. Each Industrial Portable Air-Cooled Chiller is factory tested prior to shipping to ensure top quality.
- Programmable Logic Controller with diagnostic display
- Non-Ferrous construction
- Rugged Copeland compressor
- Stainless steel/brazed plate evaporator with copper pipe
- Extra-large stainless-steel reservoir
- Stainless steel pump
- Solenoid Valve
- Optional electronic hot gas by-pass valve provides excellent cooling capacity control
- Aluminum tank level gauge with built in thermometer
- Pump motor solid state overload protection
- Oversized refrigerant filter/drier
- Cleanable air inlet filters
- Lift-Off” easy to remove access panels
- Heavy-duty powder coated cabinet
- Pre-mounted condenser water regulating valve
- Small footprint
- 4 Rugged casters
- Factory tested prior to shipment