Budzar Industries is an established and growing manufacturer of custom machinery. We build complicated, integrated temperature control systems. We do not build standard parts or machines, this is not a production line business. We are seeking a Manufacturing Plant Supervisor with experience building machinery in a custom job shop environment to join our manufacturing team.
Manufacturing Plant Supervisor
- Assist Plant Manager in implementation of production schedule, on-time delivery, quality, and cost control
- Monitor and push work flow on the plant floor with 60 manufacturing associates
- Work with the department foremen to improve key productivity indicators
- Identify problems and work with department heads for immediate solutions to keep production moving
- Identify opportunities for manufacturing productivity improvements and implement solutions
- Conduct quality control protocols to maintain quality and consistency
- Provide direction and training for manufacturing associates when required
- Help design and implement incentive program for manufacturing associates
- Other facility duties as directed by the Plant Manager
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Custom manufacturing experience a requirement.
- 5+ years of hands on production management in a custom machinery environment.
- Willingness to work on the shop floor to learn and improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Demonstrated ability to improve operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Six Sigma experience a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate w/ experience
- Full benefits
- High visibility role with excellent growth opportunity