Temperature Control Unit
The Budzar Industries Temperature Control Unit may be customized to meet your specific requirements. We have engineered, designed, and manufactured process temperature control units, modules, and systems for over 40 years and we specialize in process temperature control customization.
You do not have to look hard to find temperature control units from Budzar Industries in pharmaceutical, medical, rubber, chemical, extraction, and food production facilities all over the world delivering accurate temperature control.
Our engineering team, in tandem with our sales team, will work with you to determine your unique process and or application needs. Our talented sales team will be on hand to answer your questions or obtain answers for your questions and help determine what unit is best suited for your needs. Our engineering team has decades of experience in process temperature control and combines that experience with the latest in component technology and current design technology to deliver to you the best engineering design for your specific process.
Your custom temperature control unit will be built in our production facility located in Northeastern Ohio. The manufacturing space has over 75,000 square feet of floor space where the manufacturing departments (weld, mechanical, electrical, paint and test) work together to ensure all equipment designs are completed accurately.
Temperature Control Unit Standard Options include:
- Welded pipe construction eliminates leaks
- Heavy duty angle iron framework
- Temperature range of -100º to 700ºF
- Suitable for water, glycol or heat transfer fluids
- Batch size capacity to 5,000 gallons
- Interfaces with all type of plant utilities
- Local, PLC or DCS control systems
- Electrical heater size of 4.5kW to 360kW
- Flow rate configurations of 5 to 600 GPM
- Electrical construction and wiring is performed according to UL, CSA and CE electrical codes at 108 – 600 volts with frequencies from 50 to 60 hertz
- Electric modulating cooling valve provides accurate cycling
- Automatic air vent simplifies start-up
- Easy to read pressure gauges and thermometers
- Flow switch protects against low flow
- Isolation valves
- Factory tested prior to shipment