Steam Sampling Cart
The Budzar Industries Portable Steam Sampling Cart provides fast efficient and safe steam sampling. An Air-Cooled Chiller matched with a heat exchanger guarantees swift and consistent steam cooling.
About the Steam Sampling Cart Design & Manufacturing
The steam sampling cart is manufactured with top quality non-proprietary components including a rugged Copeland condenser unit with hermetic refrigeration compressor and a high purity sanitary steam exchanger with stainless steel insulation jacket.
Other top quality components include a sanitary diaphragm style sampling valve, a stainless steel sampling tray and steam tie hoses approved for 3A Sanitary, USP Class VI and FDA 21 CFR 17, 1550 compliance. The sanitary diaphragm style sampling valve used in the steam sampling cart is designed to prevent contamination between sampling
An easy to clean attractive brushed finish stainless steel sheet metal enclosure is rugged enough to stand up to a harsh process or plant environment, but maintains its sophisticated and clean look. The sheet metal panels are easily removed for servicing.
Incorporated into the design is a cooling water storage tank and process pump to maintain steady cooling water temperatures under variable loads. With the sanitary lockable casters, the Budzar Industries Steam Sampling Cart unit is easily moved within a laboratory or pharmaceutical environment.
The easy to use PLC features step by step sampling instructions displayed on the PLC screen which may be customized to your specific operation. The easy to follow sanitizing and sampling instructions provide repeatable and consistent sampling.
- Capable of condensing 150ml in 3.5 minutes
- Small footprint
- Brushed Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Sampling Tray
- Sanitary Diaphragm Style Sampling Valve
- High-Performance Air-Cooled Chiller to condense the steam
- Copper tube/aluminum fin, air-cooled condenser
- Kink Free Sanitary Sample Hose
- Lockable Sanitary Casters
- Steam Tie Hose Approved for 3A Sanitary, USP Class VI and FCA 21 CFR 17, 1550 Compliance
- Required standard 110VAC power
- Factory tested prior to shipment