When dealing with pharmaceutical production maintaining accurate temperature control is critical. Beginning with research all the way through manufacturing, every stage of the process requires pinpoint temperature control.
We fully understand the importance of process cooling and that a simple degree fluctuation (plus or minus) can destroy research or production.
Budzar Industries has been delivering accurate process temperature control equipment since 1975 and has an extensive line of Pharmaceutical Temperature Control Equipment capable of delivering temperatures from -100°F to +700°F.
As Specialists in process fluid heat transfer systems, Budzar Industries has the experience to design a unit or system that is specific to your process. Customization is where Budzar Indutries has no equal.
Examples of Pharmaceutical Temperature Control Equipment:
- Chemical Reactor Temperature Control Units
- Fluid Heating Systems for Pastillators and Jacketed Piping Systems
- Central Chiller Systems
- Recirculating Batch Temperature Control Systems
- Rotary Cone Dryer and Tray Dryer Heating Systems
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems