With Budzar Industries Thermal VAC control units production will never have to stop because the process develops a leak. An on-board vacuum pump draws heat transfer fluid through the mold rather than force it through the process with pressure-like conventional temperature control units.
A successful negative pressure temperature control system is driven by three critical factors: vacuum pressure, vacuum air CFM and process fluid GPM. Thermal VAC’s dual pump design with a separate vacuum and process pump delivers the maximum on all three critical factors.
- An on-board vacuum pump that can deliver up to 24” of mercury (near perfect vacuum)
- Thermal VAC’s on-board vacuum pump pulls enough CFM to handle all of the oil flow
- The fluid pump delivers full rated flow to the mold or process even under full vacuum
- Continue to run a cracked mold safely until maintenance can be scheduled
- Accelerates mold changeovers
- Improved operator safety by reducing the risk of accidental hot fluid spray
- Factory tested prior to shipment