Propane (R290) seems to be the ideal solution to phasing out of greenhouse gases because of its properties. A natural occurring substance, Propane Chillers and Chiller Systems manufactured by Budzar Industries can be used for air-conditioning systems, commercial refrigeration or various industrial processes with high temperature ranges.
Propane is 100% natural, non-corrosive and as a natural refrigerant Propane has a very low GWP (Global Warming Potential) rating and an ODP(Ozone Depletion Potential) rating of zero. Therefore, there is no threat to the ozone or global warming.
Propane Chillers from Budzar Industries may be customized to meet your requirements. Options include:
Features of propane chillers include semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors, stainless steel plate heat exchanger and galvanized steel frame.
Other features included:
- Condenser with Copper pipes and aluminum fins
- Filter dryer
- Solenoid Valve
- Gas detector alarm
- Electronic Expansion Valve
- Cooling Capacities starting at 5 ton
- Reciprocating or Screw Design Compressor
- Sub-cooling circuits to improve coefficient of performance
- Stainless steel plate exchanger
- Floating head pressure control allows the condensing temperature to float as low as 20°C if ambient conditions permit
- CUL NNNY(7) certified electrical panels
Propane Chillers from Budzar Industries are based on more than 40 years of engineering, designing and manufacturing experience in the process heat transfer industry.
Benefits of Propane Chillers
- Environmentally Safe, Non-Toxic
- Highly efficient even in large systems
- Cost effective – propane, exists here on earth and is less expensive because it is manufactured in huge quantities.
- Propane is non-corrosive
Budzar Industries has the expertise to design, engineer and manufacture of propane chillers to meet your exact specifications and requirements. We can provide compact propane chillers from 5 tons to 200 tons, and large central chiller applications up to 700 tons.