Isobutane Chiller Heat Pumps
The Natural Refrigerant Isobutane (R600a) Chiller Heat Pump from the Budzar Green line of Budzar Industries are ideal for applications requiring simultaneous heating and cooling.
The high temperature Isobutane Chiller Heat Pump is economical and space-saving. With two-setpoints, it reduces energy consumption and the lessens the environmental impact by channeling the cooling generated to your other process, eliminating the need for separate heating and cooling equipment.
Budzar Green Isobutane (R600a) Chiller Heat Pumps may be customized to meet your requirements. Options include:
- Number of circuits
- Leak detection and assorted safeties
- Fused Disconnect
- Class 1 Div. ll
- Screen Size
Features of these natural refrigerant chillers include semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors, stainless steel plate heat exchanger and galvanized steel frame.
Other features included:
- Cooling Temperature Range 20°F to 70°F
- Heating Temperature Range 70°F to 225°F
- Modular design 1 ton to unlimited
- Simultaneous temperature control
- Stainless steel, nickel brazed plate style evaporator heat exchanger with insulation
- Regulating valves
- Guaranteed-off timer(s) to defeat compressor short cycling
- Digital PLC Control & Display
Benefits of Isobutane Chillers
- Environmentally Safe, Non-Toxic
- Effective and efficient with high temperatures
- Cost effective
- Suitable for high, medium and low temperature industrial processes
With over 40 years of engineering, designing and manufacturing experience in the process heat transfer industry, Budzar Industries has the expertise to deliver propane chillers that will meet and exceed your exact specifications and requirements. We can provide compact propane chillers from 5 tons to 200 tons, and large central chiller applications up to 700 tons.