Mixer Temperature Control
Since 1975, Budzar Industries has been committed to offering clients high-quality temperature control systems to the rubber industry to meet the needs of their essential operations, and our Mixer Temperature Control Hot Water Unit serves as part of that commitment.
The Mixer Temperature Control multi-zone unit design delivers high-velocity, temperature-controlled water to the mixer sides, rotor, and drop door. A heating option enables quick start-up and eliminates “first-batch” inconsistencies.
Ideal for the rubber and tire industry, our mixer temperature control units have been engineered to:
• Withstand demanding mixing-room atmospheres
• Be utilized in applications requiring fluid temperatures up to 250 °F
- Provide either direct-injection or closed-loop configuration for cooling
Regarding the rubber industry, the benefits of accurate temperature control when mixing rubber are widely accepted. These benefits include:
- The reduction of scrap
• Increased productivity
• Uniform batches
However, it is worth noting that the temperatures required may run differently depending upon the compound. It is not uncommon for temperatures to run as high as 120°, 160° or even perhaps 250°F.
Available in direct injection or closed-loop cooling design, the Mixer Temperature Control Unit features three independent zones of temperature control. Two zone configurations are also available for tilt mixer applications, thereby providing maximum productivity and flexibility.
Each zone is complete with its own controls, pump, heater, and cooling mode. The first zone supplies water to the mixing chamber (sides), the second zone supplies water to the rotors, and the third zone supplies water to the drop door.
Engineered, designed, and manufactured to meet your exact specifications, basic features of the Mixer Temperature Control Unit include:
- A solid-state, microprocessor-based controller and electric modulating control valves, both allowing for reliable and accurate operation
- A heavy-duty channel and angle iron framework
- An “at-a-glance” digital read-out controller, along with function indicator lights, both which display important operating conditions to operators
- NEMA 12 electrical enclosure is standard
- Centrifugal type close-coupled pump with a high temperature seal and TEFC motors
- Flange mounted immersion heater for easy service
- Full factory testing prior to shipment
Along with these standard features for the Mixer Temperature Control Units, options include:
- Heating option for quick start-up in either electric or steam heat configuration
- Direct injection or closed-loop cooling
- Allen Bradley, Siemens or any other PLC required
- Stainless steel or brass piping
In addition to all these key product features, Budzar Industries is also able to provide personalized solutions for clients, through custom products, all at a price comparable to off-the-shelf products from competitors.
And remember, once you purchase a product from Budzar Industries, you gain access to our thorough support and customer service. Whether you need help with installation, start-up, troubleshooting or maintenance, our experienced staff will be on hand to assist you with your needs.
As the authority in the rubber industry for temperature control units, we are confident our high-quality equipment will greatly help in streamlining your operations.
To get further info about our Mixer Temperature Control Unit, you can download a PDF of its Product Sheet, and when you are ready, feel free to request a quote from us.