Budzar Industries Low Temperature Freezers are designed to store and protect critical samples. The Budzar Industries Low Temperature Freezers address cold storage concerns by reliably storing material in Class D or Class J Freezer rooms.
Each Budzar Industries Low Temperature Freezer is constructed for temperature stability within 1°C gradient. Multiple fans provide precise air circulation ensuring temperature stability.
A PLC Temperature Control Systems with PID capability provides temperature accuracy within 1°C and is essential in preventing under/over temperature swings. The system also features finger-safe terminal blocks, large on-board non-volatile memory, Real Time Clock capabilities for data monitoring and adjustments.
Multiple temperature sensors distributed throughout the Low Temperature Freezer constantly monitor the temperature. A temperature probe strapped to the evaporator coil continually monitors the evaporator temperature.
Due to inherent moisture accumulation on the coil surface, a defrost cycle is required – either hot gas of electric defrost. This defrost cycle is initiated when the temperature difference between the coil and room sensor reaches the critical set point. The defrost cycle design includes:
- A door limit switch which turns off the cooling unit whenever the door or doors are opened
- Defrost heaters around door seals and drip pan
- Drain pipe and heat trace
- Critical Temperature Alarm
Features of the Low Temperature Freezer include:
- Temperature Stability throughout the room
- PLC Temperature Control System with PID Capability
- Multiple Temperature Sensors
- 100% Redundancy
- Hot Gas or Electric Defrost Cycles