Mechanical Machine Builder-Pipe Fitter
Budzar Industries is in search of Mechanical Machine Builder/Pipe Fitters to join our growing team!
Budzar Industries has earned a global reputation for quality and ingenuity in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of temperature control systems.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Pipe Fitting, Tube Bending, Brazing and Soldering Experience
- Read and understand single line drawing, double-line drawings, isometrics, shop fabrication drawings and mechanical schematics
- Assemble and install piping systems such as ductile iron, PVC, steel, copper, stainless steel pipe, and black iron
- Cuts pipe, using saws, pipe cutter, grinder, cutting torch and pipe-cutting machine
- Threads pipe using pipe-threading machine
- Connects pipe using threaded, welded, soldered, brazed, fused, or cemented joints and hand tools
- Secures pipes to structure with brackets, clamps, and hangers using hand tools and power tools
- Hoist loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables and other rigging equipment
- Weld pipe support to structural steel members
- Observe and comply with all safety standards
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of pipe fitting procedures and skills
- Problem solving ability
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, paid holidays/vacations, bonus, raises and 401K savings plan.