HVAC Service Technician
Budzar Industries, a leader in engineering, designing, and manufacturing process temperature control equipment is looking for HVAC Service Technicians to join our team.
- Perform preventative maintenance on industrial equipment to prevent equipment failure by cleaning condensers, evaporators and replacing filters, motors, fans, belts, etc. on systems
- Assist in locating and diagnosing problems, assessing extent of repairs and describing options and associated costs to the customer
- Provide a description and options to the customer in terms that can be understood
- Assist with repairs of complete systems to include repairing, calibrating or replacing controls, switches, thermostats, transformers, gauges, wiring fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, piping and other functional components of the system
- Maintain refrigerant dispensing records to meet federal EPA requirements
- Install, repair, replace or clean refrigerant lines, fans, expansion valves, etc.
- Ensure all HVAC repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable and that all materials used, and workmanship meet the requirements of applicable technical/safety standards and regulatory codes. Make any modification needed to ensure proper installation.
- Complete all required documentation
- Able to travel 50%
- HVAC Diploma
- High School Diploma or GED
- Thorough understanding of HVAC systems to conduct regular preventative maintenance schedules
- 2 – 5 years experience in the commercial/industrial sector
- Valid Driver’s License
- Machine Design: 3 – 5 years Preferred.
- Ability to work independently, remain on task and on schedule
- Ability to read and interpret written reference material
- Detail Oriented
- Computer skills with Word and Excel preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to move, lift, carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Problem solver