Budzar Industries, a leader in engineering, designing, and manufacturing process temperature control equipment is looking for a Mechanical Designer to join our engineering team.
- Review with Project Engineer the scope of design. Seek and apply necessary information for proper use of specified components.
- Using Autodesk Inventor generate General Layout that maximizes the functionality and cost reduction.
- Use AutoCAD to create the functional diagrams.
- Prepare the necessary documentation for fabrication. Structural Frame design, Sheet Metal design (limited use)
- Participate in product and equipment design reviews, provide assistance during fabrication.
- Develop conceptual designs.
- Support design efforts to assist in meeting schedule and budget.
- Support and assist in proposal development and maintain project documentation.
- Responsible for all mechanical design aspects of products based on industrial design and other requirements.
- Solve any product design development problems as needed and find balance of design solutions.
- Review the dimensional and design data from suppliers and make necessary changes to the models and drawings.
- Associates/Technical degree in CAD, Inventor applications 3 years min
- 2 years of experience with industrial piping and controls.
- Experience with electrical and pneumatic specifications and drawings/schematics