Hot Water Unit
With the Budzar Industries Negative Pressure Hot Water Unit your production process will not have to be stopped because of a leak and the chance of your operator encountering hot water is highly reduced.
Unlike conventional temperature control units, the Negative Pressure Hot Water Unit is equipped with an an-board vacuum pump that draws heat transfer fluid through the mold rather than force it through the process with pressure.
A successful negative pressure temperature control system is driven by three critical factors: vacuum pressure, vacuum air CFM and process fluid GPM. The Negative Pressure Hot Water Unit dual pump design with a separate vacuum and process pump delivers the maximum on all three critical factors.
Accurate temperature control is proved by a non-proprietary self-tuning PID microprocessor that controls the low watt density electric heater and cooling exchanger control valve.
- On–board vacuum pump that can deliver up to 24” of mercury (near perfect vacuum)
- On-board vacuum pump pulls enough CFM to handle all of the water flow
- The fluid pump delivers full rated flow to the mold or process even under full vacuum
- Continue to run a cracked mold safely, until maintenance can be scheduled
- Accelerates mold changeovers
- Improved operator safety by reducing the risk of accidental hot fluid spray