Multi-Zone Hot Water Unit
The Multi-Zone Hot Water Unit from Budzar Industries provides up to six (6) independent zones of temperature control, each with its own controls, pumps, heaters and cooling modes all from a singular location.
The benefit of independent zones means maximum productivity and adaptability for your process. Each zone of the multi-zone hot water unit control maximizes production by operating at independent set points.
Designed for industrial processes requiring fluid temperatures up to 250°F the Budzar Industries Industrial Multi-Zone Hot Water unit is available for use with plant steam or electricity as the heat source.
Available in both direct-injection or closed loop operation the Multi-Zone Hot Water Unit is designed for industrial processes requiring fluid temperatures up to 250°F including pharmaceutical, chemical, plastic, defense, rubber, tire, food, and medical.
- Solid-state, microprocessor-based controls provide reliable accurate operation
- Easy-to-access components allow quick servicing
- Available closed loop system minimizes injection of raw water with its contaminants into the circulating loop
- Solenoid Cooling Water Valve
- Electrical NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Heavy-duty angle iron construction
- Protective sheet metal covers
- Fill water pressure gauge
- Pump discharge pressure gauge per zone
- Low fill water pressure switch
- At-a-glance indicator lights
- Easy access components for quick servicing
The Industrial Multi-Zone Hot Water Unit utilizes single point connections for all utilities and is designed to minimize floor space which makes placement of the unit easier for you.
Each unit designed, engineered and manufactured by Budzar Industries will maximize the productivity of your process. Our quality and reliability provide excellent value for each dollar invested.