Processing Skid with CIP
Ultra-High Temperature (UHT) Processing Skid with Clean-In-Place (CIP) and SIP (Sterilize in Place) Capabilities is specifically designed for the dairy industry. Capable of reaching 135°C for optimal product quality the highly efficient Ultra High Temperature Processing Skid may be used as a stand-alone system or integrated into an existing line.
For an Ultra High Temperature Unit to properly function, it requires both a sterilizer and a sanitary unit to destroy micro-organisms while reducing any chemical changes in the product.
PLC programming is done by experienced Budzar Industries Systems Engineers. PLC programming can be integrated into existing PLC’s or delivered as a part of a complete PLC solution.
The fully automated Ultra High Temperature (UHT) Processing Skid with Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sterilize in Place (SIP) is divided in to four separate steps:
- Intermediate Cleaning (IC)
Features of the Ultra High Temperature (UHT) Processing Skid with Clean-In-Place (CIP) and SIP (Sterilize in Place) include:
- PLC Control
- Balance tank with bottom filling and level control
- Internal sterilization loop
- Centrifugal product feed pump
- Process controller with graphical user interface and data logging
- Multiple Designs available
- Each Budzar Industries System is constructed with non-proprietary parts
- Factory tested prior to shipment