Stationary Hot Oil Unit
Budzar Industries Stationary Hot Oil unit is ideal for those applications requiring a dedicated source of high temperature fluid in capacities beyond the capabilities of a portable model.
The Stationary Hot Oil Unit from Budzar Industries is designed to eliminate leaks typically associated with oil systems. By combining an all welded construction (no threaded fittings here) mechanical seal pumps (no gland packed seals) and a sealed expansion tank the combination works together to prevent leaks keeping fluids off your plant floor and maintain operator safety.
The Budzar Industries Stationary Hot Oil Unit is incredibly safe. A high temperature cutout is attached to each heater as well as the system fluid. The no leak design, 300# flanges, and a safety relief valve that vents into the expansion tank all work together to keep your operator safe and from coming in to contact with the high temperature oil Additionally, heater terminal housing and the horizontal heater design prevent damage to the electrical contacts.
Budzar Industries OTS Series is designed for a high degree of compatibility with typical process applications and a high degree of safety. Standard units are available for industrial processes requiring fluid temperature up to 450°F, 550°F and 650°F.
Using center core baffled heaters with six inch cold leads and low watt density prevents the burning and thermal breakdown of the oil and thereby extends the life of the oil.
Special care is given to selecting pumps which maintain proper oil flow at all temperatures and viscosities.
- Welded pipe construction eliminates leaks
- Compact space saving design
- Carbon steel powder coated steel metal cabinet with lift off panel for ease of maintenance
- Ultra-low heater watt density prevents “coking” and extends useful life of oil
- Y-strainer on pump suction line
- Internal by-pass valve maintains proper flow across the heater regardless of the pressure drop through the process
- Automatic oil and water vapor purging system simplifies start-up and prevents pump cavitation
- Heater case design eliminates air pockets that can damage the heater element
- Heater center core baffles increase oil velocity and prevent damage to the oil