Silver Series Portable Hot Oil Unit
The Budzar Industries Silver Series Portable Hot Oil unit with a maximum temperature of 650°F is perfect for applications where a dedicated source of high temperature fluid is required.
The Silver Series Portable Hot Oil Unit, which is found in rubber, tire and plastic plants all over the world, features a custom design which prevents leaks typically associated with with oil systems. A welded construction (no threaded fittings used) combined with mechanically sealed pump and a sealed expansion tank work in unison to keep the thermal fluid inside of the unit and not leaking all over the plant floor.
Operator safety is maintained with the usage of the high temperature cut-out, no-leak design and a pressure relief valve that vents to the suction of the pump. All three safety measures work together to prevent the operator from coming in to contact with the high temperature fluid.
Accurate temperature control is maintained by a programmable microprocessor controller. The controller is equipped with an Auto-Tune feature which continuously monitors the system and automatically adjusts it to maintain optimal performance and control.
The Silver Series Portable Hot Oil Unit may be customized to your exact process requirements, only uses high-quality non-proprietary components and is factory tested prior to shipment.
- Welded pipe construction eliminates leaks
- Compact space saving design
- Programmable microprocessor controller featuring Auto-Tune
- Carbon steel powder coated steel metal cabinet with lift off panel for ease of maintenance
- Ultra-low watt heater prevents “coking” and extends useful life of oil
- Y-strainer on pump suction line
- Internal by-pass valve maintains proper flow across the heater regardless of the pressure drop through the process
- Automatic oil and water vapor purging system simplifies start-up and prevents pump cavitation
- Heater case design eliminates air pockets that can damage the heater element
- Heater center core baffles increase oil velocity and prevent damage to the oil