Towers & Tanks Sets
Tower Tank System
The Tower Tank System (TTS) provides central pumping needs and control of cooling tower water in a pre-engineered package matched to the process operation demands. The Tower Tank System from Budzar Industries is capable of handling chiller capacities from 25 to 200 nominal tons and may be customized to meet your exact specifications. The TTS is often found in production facilities of various industries including chemical, defense, food, medical, pharmaceutical, plastics, rubber and tire.
Tower Tank System Construction
TTS Series Cooling Tower Tank Systems deliver superior performance to your central chilled water system. A TTS System provides central pumping needs and control of cooling tower water in a pre-engineered package matched by Budzar Engineers to your process operation demands.
The Tower Tank System indoor pumping station features all necessary pumps mounted and wired on a common structural-steel skid. The standard reservoir is baffled with dual compartments to permit incremental capacity control.
The automatic tower fan cycling and tower feed pump cycling is an important feature. The automatic tower fan cycling will ensure that NO freezing or icing can occur during cold ambient periods. Basically, the process water temperatures will be stabilized year-round regardless of ambient conditions.
All pump motor starters as well as the tower fan motor starter are pre-wired in a common NEMA 1 general-purpose electrical enclosure.
Tower Tank System Features Include:
- Heavy-duty channel frame rails
- Structural frame cross members
- Front and rear access space for fork-lift trucks
- Heavy gauge epoxy coated mild steel baffled reservoir with externally reinforced walls
- Overflow port
- Bottom side drain with shut-off valve
- Thermometers on each well
- Automatic water make-up valve with manual shut-off valves
- Tower feed Centrifugal-type close-coupled pump with mechanical seal
- Process feed Centrifugal-type close-coupled pump with mechanical seal
- Suction shut-off valves
- Suction union or flange
- Lug-type discharge flow control/shut-off valves
- Discharge pressure gauges
- NEMA 1 Electrical enclosure
- Power entrance terminal block
- Motor started with overload protection
- On/Off selector switches
- High temperature alarm
- Low pressure alarm
- Beacon with audible alarm and panel mounted silencer switch
- Dual-stage fan/tower feed pump cycling thermostat
- Console mounted high temperature alarm
- Factory tested prior to shipment