Towers & Tanks Sets
Chiller Tank System
Budzar Industries Chiller Tank System, capable of handling chiller capacities from 25 to 200 nominal tons, may be customized to meet your exact specifications. These units and systems are often found in chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, plastics, rubber, tire, and semiconductor production facilities.
The Chiller Tank System is a pumping station that is designed to operate compatibly with any central chilled water module. Featuring the highest quality design, construction and non-proprietary components available, the chiller tank system incorporates a fully insulated reservoir with pre-wired pumps and safety controls.
A dedicated pump is used for chiller water supply for optimal chiller performance. A separate process supply pump is used for product quality and consistency.
The base consists of heavy-duty channel frame steel skid with cross members to ensure long service life. Front and rear access space for fork lift trucks are added.
Chiller Tank System Alarms
A high temperature warning beacon and alarm are included to alert personnel of out of spec water temperature and pressures. Low pressure audible and visual alarms for process fluid supply allow peak performance at all times
Chiller Tank System Features Include:
- Heavy gauge epoxy coated mild steel baffled Armaflex insulated reservoir with externally reinforced walls
- Heavy-duty channel frame rails
- Structural frame cross members
- Front and rear access space for fork lift trucks
- Centrifugal-type close-coupled pumps with mechanical seals (one for chiller supply and one for process supply)
- Console mounted high temperature alarm
- Low pressure audible and visual alarms for process fluid supply
- Overflow port
- Bottom side drain with shut-off valve
- Automatic water make-up valve with manual shut -off valve
- Factory mounted thermometer
- Suction shut-off valves
- Suction union or flange
- Lug-type discharge flow control/shut-off valves
- Discharge pressure gauges
- NEMA 1 general purpose electrical for motor starters
- Power entrance terminal block
- Control switches/function indicator lights on each pump
- Factory tested prior to shipment