Since 1975, Budzar Industries has been engineering, designing and manufacturing Air-Cooled Chillers for various companies and industries all over the world. We have over 40 years of knowledge and experience in developing and producing custom Air-Cooled Chillers and Chiller Systems. Customization is the key to our success.
Air-Cooled Chillers (Outdoor Packaged, Indoor or Portable) from Budzar Industries are engineered, designed and manufactured to meet your exact requirements and in addition, air-cooled chillers tend to be easy to install and require little maintenance.
Benefits of Air-Cooled Chillers
- Cooling Towers are Not Required
- Low maintenance costs
- Chemical costs are avoided
- No water problems to deal with in case of disaster/s
- Easy to operate and install
Some Features of Air Cooled Chillers include:
- Programmable Logic Controller
- High-flow process pump to minimize process temperature gradients
- Top mounted discharge that connects to plant ventilation ducts to supplement facility heat in the winter and increase ventilation in the summer.
Some Features of Air-Cooled Outdoor Packaged Central Chiller include:
- Factory mounted accessories for easy installation
- Refrigerant vessels are constructed in accordance with ANSI B9.1
- Internal compressor overload protection to prevent motor damage
Air-Cooled Chillers from Budzar Industries are based on more than 40 years of engineering, designing and manufacturing experience in the process heat transfer industry. Our engineers make the critical time investment to truly understand a process application and its requirements. They then combine solid process design experience and the latest component level technology to ensure delivery of a complete, customized, state-of-the-art “solution.”